Friday, June 15, 2007

Sip, Slurp, and a Burp

Pet-peeves, everyone has a list.

To this day, I have tried my best to "suck it up" and bear the noise and sight of intelligent, mature, and grown men and women slobbering all over themselves while slurping excessive amounts of food and chomping loudly while trying to engage in a somewhat coherent conversation. Today at lunch, I literally lost my appetite after watching my petite, nice, and charming co-teacher INHALE her noodles, sauce splashing all over her white blouse, and yapping away with a spoonful of kimchi in her mouth (all at once.)

I'll add this to my list of pet-peeves, which includes: nails on a chalkboard, screaming babies in airplanes, gum cracklers (I am guilty of doing this..somtimes... apologies!), POOR UMBRELLA ETIQUETTE, chomping outloud, the 'cackle," and the man who sits across from me at work who slurps his coffee and talks THISCLOSETOMYFACE after he smokes and takes a shot of soju, at school.

On a happier note, some eye candy from sticker picture booths!