So the saying holds true- "Good things come to those who wait."
Finally, after sending out scores of cover letters, resumes, and writing samples to PR executives and HR coordinators, and playing the 'waiting game' for what seems to be eternity, I have finally heard back from not one, but TWO major/global PR firms. Two emails, two firms, two interviews, two prospects, two coasts, in one day.
Yes, my friends, things are looking bright for this girl who has high hopes and ambitions to make it big in the PR field post-Korea. Patience is a virtue. I've realized no matter what, hard work has paid off and I hope to start my dream job as a PR exec.
Will update soon, in the meantime, I started a new blog entitled "The Politics of Fashion," stay tuned for a launch date. I have entirely too much time on my hands... three weeks left!
